Toyota of Watertown
- Contact Us Now:
Located in Watertown, Massachusetts. Our Toyota service department offers convenient service hours, a large comfortable waiting area. Coffee and refreshments are always complimentary. We have an enclosed service drive so you have comfort and convenience no matter what the weather.
At Toyota of Watertown, factory-trained and certified technicians will fix it right the first time. In addition to passing the rigorous Toyota Certification Program, many of our technicians are also certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) and they use state-of-the-art equipment and tools designed especially for your Toyota as well as genuine Toyota Parts that are designed to keep your vehicle working at Toyota's high-quality levels.
Helpful Hints for Toyota Owners
• The most important thing you can do to keep your Toyota running well is to change the engine oil on schedule.
• Replace worn out wiper blades will ensure that you have a clear view of the road under all conditions.
• Periodic brake inspections at regular intervals according to your Toyota's recommended maintenance schedules insures longevity to components and safe brake performance.
• Keep an eye on tire pressure - losing just a few pounds of pressure in your tires can hurt fuel economy and shorten tire life.
• Read your Toyota Owner’s Manual. It will tell you everything you need to know about your vehicle.
We recommend that tires be rotated every 3,000 to 5,000 miles even if they don't show signs of wear. Tire rotation can often be done with oil change intervals while the vehicle is off the ground. This can also be a good time to have your tires rebalanced. It's also a good time to inspect the tires for any damage, remove stones or debris from the tire treads, check for uneven wear by checking the tire tread depth and of course, checking your tire pressure. It is an advantage when all four tires wear together because as wear reduces a tire’s tread depth, it allows all four tires to respond to the driver’s input more quickly, maintains the handling and helps increase the tire’s cornering traction.
Genuine Toyota Air Filters are engineered specifically for your Toyota to provide exceptional filtering efficiency, improved engine performance, and noise-dampening capabilities. They trap dirt and contaminants before they reach your engine, where they can cause wear and reduce performance. Replace your engine air filter every 30,000 miles or 36 months. If you operate your Toyota under special operating conditions, we recommend inspection every 15,000 miles or 18 months.
Synthetic Motor Oil