How To Qualify:
To qualify for the rebate, you'll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
Earn Your Degree - To take advantage of the program, you must meet one or more of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW
Get To Work - At contract signing, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
If you meet all the above criteria but have experienced credit lapses, don't give up. You may still qualify if you've paid off your obligations within 60 days or less of the due date and do not have charge-offs totaling more than $1,000 in the past 24 months.
For more information surrounding the Toyota Recent College Graduate Program please contact a Toyota of Watertown sales or financial services representative. College Graduate Rebate valid when you purchase or lease a select new untitled Toyota between January 5, 2016 and December 31, 2016